Need the latest on how to make your voice heard?
Early Voting has begun! It’s safe and convenient!
Somerset County voters who have not requested a mail-in ballot will be able to vote early from October 23-31 at any one of the following locations:
- Bridgewater – Municipal Court, 100 Commons Way, Bridgewater NJ
- Franklin – Community Center, 505 DeMott Lane, Somerset, NJ
- Hillsborough – Municipal Building, 379 South Branch Road, Hillsborough NJ
- Montgomery – Municipal Building, 2261 Route 206, Belle Mead, NJ
- North Plainfield – North Plainfield Community Center, 614 Greenbrook Road
- Warren -Warren Municipal Court, 44 Mountain Blvd, Warren NJ
Somerset County’s early voting locations will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day, except Sundays when they will close at 6 p.m.
On Election Day, November 2, registered voters who have not requested a mail-in ballot can vote in-person only at their assigned polling place. Election Day voting hours will be from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Come on out and vote for Column 2, the Democratic ticket!
For all the latest voting information for Somerset County go to: